Saturday, July 17, 2010

Random again


I always say I need something new. But there is nothing new. I am still living with the lame life. tsk tsk tsk. Live to earn money, but still tough every month. not enuff money. Poor~ Wonder when i can earn 5k a month? aiks... everyday sleep work eat and sleep. nothing much to do. hmm hang out with my frens, movie, and .... nothing again. I feel lifeless. Clubbing? I am too old for clubbing. And I seldom clubbing nowadays, why no one believe me? did you see me in club? I rather stay at home, watch tv or have a long sleep. that's my life. hmm... people comes and goes, those so call friend. I don't need plenty of friends in my life. few true friends are enuff for me. I don't please people to stay in my life, if you don't like me, just walk away. I know my character is weird and sometime...... irritating. Not much people can understand me well. Those who know me well will know, I can be lovely and sweeet isn't me? LoL. I don't care people's life. I don't bother you, you don't step my tail. sigh~ i need something NEW, I am bored~ =/

No comments: